WE ARE OPEN!
Semlow Chiropractic is sharing a COVID-19 Update:
We hope this message finds everyone in good health!
On 11/15/2020 The MDHHS issued new guidelines which are effective 11/18/20. These guidelines, however, do not change anything in our office. We are STILL considered essential and we are STILL open!
We want to take a moment to share with you the steps we are and have been taking in our office to ensure the safety of you and your family members during these uncertain times.
We are following MIOSHA guidelines.
- Upon entry, we will also ask a series of Covid screening questions to ensure you are not exhibiting Covid 19 symptoms. If you are experiencing symptoms, we ask that you call our office to reschedule. If you have symptoms once you arrive in our office, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout our office for your use, including the sign in station, the front desk and at each adjusting station. We would appreciate you using the hand sanitizer upon entry.
- We are sanitizing all high touch areas on a regular basis and all writing instruments & clipboards are sanitized between use.
- Adjusting & exam tables as well as adjusting instruments are sanitized after each use.
- All lobby chairs and adjusting tables have a 6' distance between for social distancing.
- Between massage therapy sessions, each room is sanitized & massage therapy rooms are equipped with air purification systems.
- We use a linen service for all sheets to ensure sanitary tables for massages.
- All employees are required to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly.
We recommend regular adjustments and taking Vitamin D3 to help keep your immune system strong. If you have any questions or concerns, please give our office a call at 231-798-WELL (9355) and our staff would be more than happy to help! We look forward to helping with your and your family's healthcare needs!
In Good Health,
Dr. Scott Semlow and Staff